Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pet Reiki


Our cat is very particular about who touches her and when.  You will draw back a bloody finger if she's not in the mood, so I don't really try to give her hands-on Reiki.  However, I've read that some pets prefer to experience the energy from a distance so I'll will try that with her sometime soon and see if she's more receptive to it that way.  
Our two dogs both seem to enjoy a short treatment now and then. 

Do you have pets?  If so, do you give them Reiki?

Have a nice evening!

Mary   xo  

3 comments:

Ron said...

Absolutely! When I had my two previous cats, they LOVED to have Reiki. Mostly, I shared it from a distance, however sometimes they allowed me to touch them.

I have found that animals seem more open and receptive to Reiki, thus respond amazingly fast to the treatment.

I used Reiki on both my cats when they were passing. It was such a beautiful and gentle way to let go.

X

Ron said...

P.S. Adorable photo, Mary!

Mary said...

Isn't that photo the sweetest?! I found it online somewhere?

It's so wonderful that there are those who can go to shelters and offer Reiki to animals that way. Personally, I haven't been able to do that, but for those who can...kudos!