Monday, October 25, 2010

Paul Lawler ~ True Reiki ~ Just for Today



I have this cd and the first track 'Just For Today' as it is described:
'Hypnotic Japanese Vocals of the Reiki principals.  These are the founding personal development tools of the art and are viewed with absolute respect by any Reiki enthusiast.'

Many other languages are so beautiful, aren't they?  I enjoy hearing the principles pronounced in Japanese and following along. 

Kyo dake wa(Just for today)
Okoru-na(Don't get angry)
Shinpai suna(Don't worry)
Kansha shite(Show appreciation or, be grateful)
Goo hage me(Work hard)
Hito ni shinsetsu ni(Be kind to others)

2 comments:

Ron said...

OMG...I LOVE this music, M!

For some reason, most of my Reiki music has a "Japanese feel" to it. Maybe, it's the whole rediscovering Reiki in Kyoto, but I am so drawing to this type of music while sharing Reiki.

X

Mary said...

I'm drawn to music like this too, Ron.
The whole cd is fabulous, I really recommend it. I use it mostly when doing self-treatment.
I have other music from different Asian countries, not all appropriate for Reiki, but still very enjoyable for listening.