Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Demo of Meridian Tapping Points



I have worked with EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) on different occasions and have found it to be very interesting.   What Dr. Carrington says in this video about how people touch various parts of their body for comfort is very true.  Of course, we learn that in Reiki too.  As Mikao Usui was running back down from Mt. Kurama and injured his toe, he laid his hand on it and found relief.  And ever since, his discoveries and teachings have helped millions of people throughout the entire world. 
As different people respond to different things, it's nice to explore other modalities too, isn't it?  One good thing really can lead to another!
I have seen local workshop/classes for EFT in the past so I hope when they are running again I'll be able to attend one.    

Are you familiar with EFT, and if so, have you used it with success on yourself or with others?      


3 comments:

Ron said...

Ooooo...this is so interesting!

Yes, I've heard of EFT before but have never experienced it. As I was watching the video I noticed that several of the tapping points correlate with the reflexology face reflex points.

Ironic that you posted this today because last night I slammed my ankle bone into the side of my futon - OUCH! And what did I do? I immediately took my hand and touched the area for comfort!

Thanks for sharing this, my friend!

X

Karen Mosely said...

My sister has tried emotional freedom techniques and we are more than happy that she came across this.

She used to be an alcoholic and when she was introduced to EFT, we have seen changes bit by bit.

More power,
Karen

Luisa Daniels said...

I will forever be thankful of what EFT has done for me and my family. It is a lifesaver.

Did you guys joined the Summit last February? Learned so much about it and it will serve as my inspiration until I die.

You can get a Free Tapping eBook