Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Yay, a reason to shop!

Dog hairs. 
Even though Ollie has very short hair, he does shed.  So I guess if he's going to jump up on my massage table for regular treatments, I can finally go get a new set of sheets (needed them anyway!) and let the old ones be just for him. 
My hubby took this picture the other night, and while I did crop it and fix the color, you can probably still see the top area has a bit of a fuzziness to it.  And if you look even closer maybe you'll notice a couple of orbs.   Do you think it's just the glow of the camera, the flash, and some dust.... or something else???   Oooh... ahhh....

Enjoy your day!
Namaste,
Mary

2 comments:

Ron said...

Okay...how cool is that?

Yeah, I definitely think it's something else.

Oooh...ahhh!

Have a super day, M!

X

Mary said...

Ollie is up on the table AGAIN... right now, as I'm typing this. LOL
We've always let our pets on the furniture but he seems extra interested in the massage table lately. I have had it up before for a girlfriend or hubby to have a session and he didn't bother with it.